Supercharge Your Law Firm with Auto Accident Personal Injury Leads
More than 2 million people are injured in car crashes every year according to the Insurance Research Council. The average auto accident claim that covers both the insured driver and others involved in the crash has risen to well over $23,500 thanks in large part to soaring medical costs including pain and suffering. Our auto accident personal injury leads for sale are designed specifically for attorneys who represent injured drivers, passengers, pedestrians and their families who are victims of a car crash. Injured auto accident victims want an attorney who will be proactive and fight for the best possible settlement.
Auto Accident Lead criteria:
- All purchased leads are exclusive to your firm. They will not be split, shared or sent to any other buyer.
- An injury was sustained as the result of the car accident
- The car accident was not the fault of the claimant
- The person injured has not already hired an attorney
- Leads are delivered instantaneously. As soon as a potential claimant fills out an auto accident lead form you receive it by email or text.
- The potential claimant’s injury occurred within the statute of limitations for auto accidents or personal injury cases.
- Leads are geo-targeted to your specific region by state, county or zip code
Using lead generation to bring in new clients is a powerful way to build your practice. Our auto accident personal injury leads for sale are generated from car crash victims who have expressed an interest in talking to an attorney while actively exploring their options online. JurisLead matches your firm with clients specifically looking for legal representation in your geography, then sends them to you in real time. We pride ourselves on thorough screening and fast delivery. The quicker we can connect new auto accident prospects with you, the greater the likelihood of retaining them as a new client. JurisLead captures quality Auto Accident Personal Injury leads from a variety of sources including organic and paid search methods, affiliates and traditional advertising (TV and Radio).
Commonly Asked Questions
What kinds of auto accident personal injury leads I will receive?
In general, the leads you receive will be from potential claimants that are seeking legal help for an injury sustained from a car, truck, motorcycle or pedestrian accident. These types accidents can potentially cause paralysis, traumatic brain injury, soft tissue damage, broken bones, pain and suffering and other types of serious injuries. In some cases, insurance and jury settlements can run into the millions of dollars.
How are the car accident leads generated?
JurisLead generates leads through a variety of online marketing methods including pay per click advertising, organic search, social media, television and affiliated publishers.
Will my leads be sent to other buyers?
No, that’s what we mean when we say your leads are “exclusive”, we never deliver leads to more than one law firm.
How much do car accident leads cost?
Our lead pricing is based on geography and availability and ranges between $160 – $215 per lead. We will always provide the best possible lead price available, simply contact us and let us know your geography and we will provide a quote.
Is there a long-term contract to buy auto accident personal injury leads?
At JurisLead, you will never be locked into a long-term contract. We bill for a set number of leads (usually 20) and after those are delivered we encourage you to review your results, see how many new cases you secured and then decide if you would like to continue with a new campaign. Many of our clients will set the campaign to bill for a certain number of leads each month once they saw how great their results were.
What does an auto accident lead look like when I receive it?
Leads are sent by email or SMS alerts and look like the example below:
New Motor Vehicle Accident Lead
- First Name: Barbara
- Last Name: Jones
- Phone Number: 978-457-xxxx
- Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
- City: Anytown
- State: CO
- Zip Code: 80014
- Were you hospitalized: (yes/no)
- When the injury Occurred: (within state statute of limitations)
- Case Notes: A description of the injury appears here and usually contains a brief description of the accident and other details.
How fast will I receive leads after someone fills out a lead form?
Leads are delivered in “real time” meaning your firm will receive the lead immediately after someone fills out one of our lead forms. As soon as someone clicks the “send” button on the lead form the potential claimant is on its way to you!
What happens if I get a “bad” lead?
No problem! Simply request a lead return within 5 days of receiving it and if it meets one of the return criteria below we will replace it with a new lead.
Lead return criteria:
- Wrong number
- Disconnected number
- Out of specified geography
- At fault for the accident
- Already represented by an attorney
- Outside statute of limitations (accident must be within 24 mos.)
- Outside practice area (not a motor vehicle accident injury case)
5 Intake Tips for Auto Accident Personal Injury Leads
- The single most important key for success with incoming car accident leads is fast follow up. Studies show a 50%+ drop in the viability and value of an inquiry after the first 2 hours. When consumers call for help they are generally in a mode of talking with someone immediately or they may move on to the next alternative.
- Right behind immediate contact is persistent follow up after the initial phone conversation. Make sure you stay in close contact with claimants that have not yet decided which law firm they want to hire. Continuing to reach out to answer questions and help persuade claimants to proceed with your firm is highly recommended.
- Invest in a good quality case management software like Clio or MyCase. Tracking your auto accident personal injury leads as they flow through your case intake pipeline is critical to ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks. Scheduling follow up calls, emails and texts ensures potential claimants are engaged.
- Train new staff effectively. If you (the attorney) are not handling the initial call to the lead yourself, make sure all intake staff have a deep understanding of how important their position is and that they show a high level of empathy for every single call they handle. Most people who reach out to a law firm are enduring a stressful period in their life and are looking for someone who understands and is ready to help them.
- Always stay in communication with your lead source. A mid-campaign check in allows you to discuss how the program is going, get questions answered that may have come up since the campaign began, and receive additional guidance on intake handling procedures to help ensure maximum results.
Other Types of Personal Injury Leads for Sale
In addition to auto accident leads, JurisLead generates a variety of personal injury case leads such as slip and fall, dog bites, bicycle accidents, on premise, workplace accidents and more. It’s easy to get started just give us a call or fill out the simple form and we will answer any questions you have with no obligation.
JurisLead – Let Us Make it Rain so You can Grow